Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Great Expectation

This is a snapshot from my phone on a recent doodle I did in my sketchbook while I was enjoying a holiday with my family after Christmas Day.

The Great Expectation by Angelina Bong


Who's expecting? My sister! I'll be a proud aunt soon.

We were enjoying the view of the beach from our balcony in the resort. She was quietly reading and as I soaked in the picturesque waves raging on the shore, I noticed how calm and glowing she was in the midst of a coming storm! I can't help but did a doodle out of that. By the way, the coconut trees were swaying mad as the wind blew and howled like a mad hurricane.

Hope you will find this little sketch inspiring. I will blog a little longer in my other blog as this one's meant to be an archive of my sketches and paintings.

Ciao my friend :)

No comments: