Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Angelina Bong's Room of Passion

Hello to all who pass by..

I start this blog to be an archive of some sort. You can call it a room, an album, a gallery, a host or whatever terms you can find. This blog serves as a room to store some of my creative works. 

Over the years, I have done numerous sketches, drawings, paintings, crafts from jewellery to handmade bags and even garments. I will post some of it here slowly for those who are interested to witness some of my creations. 

Arts has been part of me since I am young. Ever since I was as young as 5 or 6, I would love to lie down on my stomach drawing girls with manga-style eyes (huge eyes with no lids) and giving them various clothes to wear depending on the role they are supposed to be in. You can say I am a dreamer with lots of imaginations and fantasies penned up in my head with characters ready to be made alive through stories and paintings!

I have given away some works to lovers, friends, families and strangers of which I have absolutely no record of so hopefully from now on, this blog-room can keep an image of upcoming works for me.

Today marks the day I start this room filled with passion of mine.

Do bookmark this page for regular updates. I hope you will be inspired, enlightened or at least feel a notch lighter from the wearies of life when you stop and look at my artworks.

Angelina Bong is here to brighten your day :)

God bless.

p/s: Feel free to drop a comment and if you feel inspired to 'hire' me to do a painting or a craft for you, I am here to serve. Just buzz me.

I would like to greet you welcome by leaving you an experimental 'painting' of mine which was done in my first semester of foundation in Arts.

Passion - Experimental Lines

No comments: